Real Estate, Expert, Author, Educator, Broker
Richard was featured as an expert in the real estate documentary “Selling America” for which he won an EXPY in Media & Communications from the National Association of Experts, Writers, and Speakers. He has also been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox affiliates across the country as a real estate expert – most recently with Bob Guiney on the TV show “Success Today.” In 2014, Richard was recognized as one of the Top 500 Marketers in Real Estate by the National Association of Expert Advisors where he has also been recognized for business growth. Richard is also one of “America’s Premier Experts” for his commitment to publishing expert content for the benefit of consumers and journalists.
Richard, a graduate of the University of the South – Sewanee, has a strong liberal arts background, a passion for learning, and a drive to educate and empower others to improve their lives. This passion is lived out daily helping real estate clients, building his team, and educating those aspiring to be better agents to serve the communities in which we live.
Work History and Training
- Broker, Real Estate Expert, Realtor
– Direct Link Realty (2004 – Current)
- Software Development, Database Architect, Technology Entrepreneur
– Custom Code Creations (2000 – Present) & eMarket Assistant (2007 – Present)
- Senior Director of Product Management & Product Development
– Reynolds & Reynolds (1995 – 2000)
- Branch Management
– National Bank of Detroit (1993 – 1994)
Education is a constant process we are engaged in. Business evolves daily – markets shift, technology adjusts the landscape, and economic variables are ever changing. To provide superior service, we must strive to understand the variables in play, and to formulate an understanding of the emerging market. To that end, we are constantly working to expand our knowledge. We are also now actively working to share our knowledge with others.
- Mastermind Member – National Association of Expert Advisors, 2013 – 2016
- Platinum Coaching Member – Craig Proctor Real Estate Coaching, 2013 – 2014
- Continuing Education for License Law, Marketing, Foreclosure & Short Sale Certification 2005 – 2013
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Florida, 2005
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Georgia, 2005
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Georgia, 2004
- Richard Chang Leadership Series, 1997 – 1999
- Project Management & Six Sigma Training, 1996 – 1999
- Professional Selling Skills, 1995
- Management Training, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of the South (Sewanee), 1993